“Tired minds don’t plan well. Sleep first, plan later.” – Walter Reisch
We live in a world where we are so proud of being busy, having no time for our health and above all, sometimes we even boast about working overtime to get our work done. We are so preoccupied with the thought of what we want to be as a professional that we have completely forgotten the importance of a healthy lifestyle. Our current hard-pressed schedules intrinsically promote a poor lifestyle which in turn causes many health problems in a longer run. And, sleep being an important part of our health gets affected the most by our unhealthy lifestyle.
And, only if you knew how beneficial a good night’s sleep could be for your overall health, you would sleep like a baby every day. So, let’s discuss some benefits of having a good night sleep to get a clearer perspective.
- Helps you concentrate better
- Improves your memory
- Strengthens your immune system
- Enhances your Creativity
- Turns you into a more Positive Person
- Skin repairs itself at night
- Increased blood flow to the top layer of your face
- Less dehydrated skin
- Better collagen production
- Better blood circulation underneath your scalp
- Melatonin (sleep hormone) increases hair growth
Other Body Parts
- Increases athletic performance
- Reduced risk of heart diseases
- Better metabolism
- Reduced inflammation
- Helps control weight
- Reduces stress
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves your mood
As they say, a good laugh and a long night sleep are the cures to anything, so what are you waiting for, go home today turn off all your devices, put on your pyjamas and get into the world of dreams.
Stay updated with our latest blog uploads.